Thursday, March 21, 2013

Last Day of the Third Quarter

Today in class we continued to work on our Alexander the Great PowerPoint  My group continued to find research on Alexanders Parentage, as well as their historical backgrounds. My job was to find information on King Phillip II of Macedonia, who was the father of Alexander the Great. When doing my research, I found out that he had conquered a large part of Upper Greece during his reign. I also learned that he had lost his right eye during the conquest of Methone, and he was also assassinated in 336 B.C. During his life, he had many wives, including Cleopatra, Audata, and Olympias who gave birth to Alexander. I believe that this will be the last assignment before the third quarter ends, so we want to try to make it good so we can have a good grade. I hope we do well presenting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment