Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Continuing our Picture Projects

Today we continued to work a bit on our picture projects. Mr. Schick had told us that he had been receiving  a lot of complaints and difficulties about the project, and he wanted to see what we thought about it. About half of the class said that continuing the project wasn't really worth it, and that it wouldn't really help us study for a test. Mr. Schick then decided that he would possibly make the assignment extra credit. My group and I continued to work on it just for the sake of it. During the class, I had lots of trouble sending a simple E-mail to my partner. The first time i tried to E-mail the pictures to my partner, I had accidentally made a typo in the E-mail address. I then had to re-make the E-mail and try again, only this time, I spelled "org" wrong at the end and make the mistake of typing "oeg". I then had to re-make the E-mail the third time. This time, it just didn't even send the E-mail altogether. I typed everything in correctly, it just didn't send for some reason. That was when i found out, after clicking some options, that you can change who you can send the E-mail to. I tried sending the E-mail to my partners Gmail account, and it finally worked. At the end of the class, I agreed with everyone who had said the project was to much of a hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment