Monday, April 15, 2013

Rome Movie Maker Project

Today Mr. Schick returned, and he posted on his blog the rapping song that he had sang for us last week. He wanted us to do a movie in Microsoft Movie Maker that included the rap, with added pictures to describe the lyrics in the song. My partners and I spent the class period doing Google image searches for pictures that related to the lyrics in the song. I had found a number of pictures that we could include in the project. We also had some guests come to our school today to examine us to see how well we were being taught. I heard that they only come once every decade, and all of the teachers in the school were instructed to not assign any tests or quizzes today or tomorrow (ya me). The project is due Wednesday, which leaves us a lot of time to make any changes and to find good pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment