Thursday, February 14, 2013

Continuing the Presentation

Today was a very uneventful day, because we finished up the presentations on Ancient Greece today.
Mr. Schick was back in class today, so there was no need for a substitute. Also one of my group mates was not in class, so it was just me and my other partner to finish the presentation. We typed about the different kinds of civilizations before Ancient Greece was established, and we also typed about the Dark Ages and the rising of the Greek Empire. I had asked Mr. Schick if we needed to type about LO3, but he said that we would go over that tomorrow. Mr. Schick also wanted us to make our presentations better by making us add nice pictures to go along with what we typed. He also wanted us to put a picture on our presentation that was not Stonehenge, because that Megalithic structure is the most well-known, ans he doesn't want every presentation to have a photo of Stonehenge. So my partner and I added pictures so our presentation can look impressive and interesting when people look at it. Tomorrow we will probably continue with LO3, so I'm curious to see what will be in that Chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment