Saturday, February 9, 2013

Test Today

In today's class, we took a test on everything that we have learned from the beginning of the semester. It was  quite a lengthy test, but I managed to finish just before the bell rang, signaling the end of the mod. Mr. Schick had received some advice from other teacher, telling him to make his tests more difficult. For the semester 1 final exam, Mr. Schick made a 100 question test, with 5 short answers, yet some people finished in 30 minutes, with an hour to spare. Knowing this, Mr. Schick tried to make this test as hard as he could. In return, he allowed us to use our blogs to help us get the answers to the test. During the test, I didn't really need to use my blog for reference. The only part where I really depended on it was when I had to complete the short answer and the 3 paragraph essay at the end. I may have spent too much time on the short answer, because I only had 15 minutes to write the essay afterwards, I managed to do it though, and I hope that I get a good grade on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment